What happens to my data when I use the TopU-up website?
We think it is important to be very careful with your personal information that you entrust to us. Data protection is very important.
We strictly observe the current legal data protection regulations in all procedures (registration, storage and use). You can visit the TopU-up website at any time without having to provide your personal details.
However, in order to improve the quality of the website, we save the information about the access to the various pages. A specific person is never referred to here. This means that the data is anonymous and cannot be associated with your identity.
Your personal information is stored by us in some cases within the legally permitted framework:
- For the execution of your orders.
- For the promotion of your own justified commercial interests within the framework of an individual customer service, if you agree.
- To subscribe/unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- For contacting us.
- For system security.
The following data can be saved:
- Domain name and IP address of the requesting computer;
- Details of regular customers (name, first name, account and delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, customer number, payment and control data);
- Names, date and time of the files called up;
- Amount of data transferred within the framework of the connection;
- Name of your internet provider;
- Website from which the connection is made.
With a view to individual customer service, we only use your address data for your own advertising purposes. This data is therefore not passed on for external marketing purposes.
You can object to the use of your personal data for our own advertising purposes at any time by sending an email to [email protected].
We respect your privacy and only process your personal data for the purpose for which you provided it and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Telecommunications Act.